Absolutely! TeamSpeak 3 has been re-designed with this in mind, and we are confident that you will be quite pleased with the results. Rest assured that new and improved codecs, lower latency, automatic mic adjustment, noise filtering, all resulting in better overall voice quality are already part of TeamSpeak 3's core design.
Articles in this section
- Will IPv6 be natively supported in TS3?
- Where can I obtain technical support?
- What license models are available for TeamSpeak 3?
- What is the difference between the "TeamSpeak 3 SDK" and the "TeamSpeak 3 Plugin SDK"?
- What are codecs, and how do they differ?
- Is TeamSpeak 2 compatible with TeamSpeak 3?
- I want to purchase an Annual Activation License (AAL) for use in my company or business...and my company or business does NOT host or rent servers to anyone. How do I purchase an AAL?
- I received a fraudulent call from an individual pretending to be employed by TeamSpeak Systems GmbH or TeamSpeak USA, Inc.
- I found a bug or have a feature request for TeamSpeak 3. What do I do?
- I am one of the few non-profit organizations which was issued the old (no longer available) 5000 slot limit TeamSpeak 2 NPO license. Can I use this license with TeamSpeak 3?