To receive or renew your NPL, the following is required:
- You must have a verifiable, operational website on a custom domain.
- Your website must show community activity. Applicants who simply put together a website for the purposes of a NPL application will be denied.
- If your website requires the user to log in, then you must provide TeamSpeak with a temporary username and password to verify your website.
- You must have an email address associated with your custom domain (free email services such as Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL, Outlook, etc are not valid)
- You must provide a static IP address on which you intend to run your NPL server
- If an NPL has already been issued on the IP address you supply, your application will be denied. You must host your NPL-licensed server on a unique IP address.
- When we verify your website, it cannot have any donation buttons or advertising of any kind. Your website also cannot contain link(s) to websites with donations or advertisements.
- You must provide your current contact information including full address and telephone number.
- You must provide a description of why you require an NPL. Note, hosting a free TeamSpeak server to share is not a valid reason.
Note: NPL are issued with 2 servers and 512 slots. Refer to this link: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=newsarchive&ident=20140604 for more details.